Later today, we're going to be transferred via ambulance to Glens Falls Hospital. We've gotten great care here at Albany Med but are doing well enough to be moved closer to home. This week, Mom and Dad and Kaira have been staying at the Ronald McDonald house just down the street from AMC so they could visit us frequently. And although they will miss the turn down service with the chicken mcnuggets left on their pillows, they will be glad to get to sleep in their own beds again.
Here are some pictures from our time at the AMC NICU.
Here's the "older and wiser" brother, Matthew:
Peek-a-boo!

Me in my isolete, missing snuggling with my brother: So tiny...
...but so snuggly!I may be small, but if I keep eating like this, I'll be big in no-time!
I finished the bottle!! YAY!
And here's the "younger and cuter" brother, Nathan...

Wakey, wakey!

I say "forget it" with this feeding tube. Just drop some grapes into my mouth or something!

Oh brother, where art thou? My isolete is so lonely!




No comments:
Post a Comment